AUDIT SOLUTION FOR CLIENT / CUSTOMER
INTEGRITY-MINIMIZE LANGUAGE BARRIER WHICH AUDITOR & INSPECTOR FLUENT IN JAPANESE LANGUAGE BESIDE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
WHY CLIENT CHOOSE 3rd PARTY AUDIT:
- Expertise – Third party auditors undergo formal audit training and experience to see non-compliance.
- Efficiency – Third-party auditors have the infrastructure to ensure they meet your organization’s audit needs.
- Accountability – Third party auditors will pledge to enforce certain codes of conduct and are responsible for larger company policies, regulations and regulations.
- Risk Reduction – Third party auditors are trained to identify potential suppliers of potential suppliers.
FREELANCE ISO MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE: (AVAILABLE)
FREELANCE ACT AS ISO MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE: the advantages of ISO 9001: 2015 that ISO MR is not mandatory within the company. So that when a company carries out such as:-
- an internal audit;
- client audit / project audit, or;
- audit certification, we can be called according to client needs such as once a week or 2 times a week or 1 time a month or before conducting an audit certification.
- supplier audit.
Note: We can provide the documents and advise to improve the line production, fabrication etc.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY:
All Auditors and inspector well trained to manage the best quality of auditing and inspection to ensure compliance with ISO standard (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 OHSAS 18001:2007 or ISO 45001:2015) or AWS or ASME for Inspectors. All auditors certified and register IRCA Lead Auditor and CSWIP 3.1, 3.2.
AUDIT TYPE THAT WE PROVIDE:
- IN HOUSE AUDIT: This is performed internally by an in-house team. They measure the strengths and weakness of quality and production systems against any international/external standards and regulation. This form of auditing is unable to provide your organization with any form of certification.
- SECOND PARTY AUDIT: This is when an organization performs an audit of their potential suppliers, to ensure that they can meet your production requirements. Often these audits can be completed, but the audit can also be performed off-site in the form of documentation reviews.
- 3RD PARTY AUDIT: (Not available) but we can help to provide to success on 3rd party audit
ON SITE AUDIT:
Product or services to be inspected allow you to verify product quality on site at the different stage on production or fabrication. to inspect the product before it leaves the factory or yard is an effective way to preventing quality problem.
WHY WE NEED TO INSPECT THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES:
- Ensure product or services on every stage
- avoid risk of recall or company reputation damage
- anticipate product delay due to delay on inspection as per ITP (Inspection Test Procedure)
WHY WE NEED TO AUDIT THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES:
- Internal Audit, to help when the company ISO Management Representative is not available.
- Performance versus compliance / conformance audits.
- Follow up audit.
We empower quality of our people by carefully defined and develop the skill to putting client / customer first to in all situation and enforce the integrity of our people.
EASY SERVICE SCHEDULING:
Once you send the inquiry and email to be contacted for further stage then we will follow up to deal with client ASAP
Before confirming the activity, client will get get an instant price quote, so you know how much the service will be charged.
For further information can be deal with:
Mobile phone: +6282286629740